Woodland Oaks
Login | Register
About Us
Contact Us
Pool Rules and Forms
Board Members
Make a Payment
Message Board
Find a Sitter
Lost & Found
Upcoming Events
Architectural Control Process



Our community website was developed to serve as an informative resource for both our neighborhood and our local community. Please feel free to contact us with your comments and suggestions.

~ Bulletin ~
NOTICE - Please report any suspicious activity in or around the pool/tennis court area to CKM at 281.255.3055. When calling please try to have a description of the vehicle/s, license plate numbers and if possible home addresses of suspicious individuals. Call 911 if an emergency. For non-emergencies please call Constable Williams "Fluffy" at 936.672.9243. The Woodland Oaks POA is offering a monetary reward for any information leading to the arrest and conviction of anybody found vandalizing association property.
Pool Access - Easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Click on "Pool Rules and Forms" tab to the left and print the "Indemnity Agreement" PDF document, complete the form and submit to CKM via fax (281.255.3056) or email at ckm1@ckm1.com.
2. Submit $35 for the annual pool card activation fee. (See “Make a Payment” to the left)
3. Once you have submitted your payment you must contact CKM to activate your card.
Call CKM if further assistance is needed and ask for Sherrie.
Please remember to register on the website!
~ Surveys ~
Please login to view and vote in our survey.

~ Upcoming Events ~
July Board Meeting
Monday, July 6th, 7:00pm Executive Session 7:30pm Open Session at HEB 1488
The July Board Meeting will
be held on Monday July 6, 2015
With the Executive Session Starting at 7pm
and the Open Session Beginning at 7:30pm.
All Property Owners are welcome to attend.
Location: HEB FM 1488

~ Announcements ~
Contact Information
Montgomery County Constable - 936-760-5800
Fire Department - 281 362-3900
Animal Control - 936-442-7738
Montgomery County Commissioner Craig Doyal - 936-539-7816
To report water leaks or sewer problems contact:
Regional Water Corp. (Woodland Oaks Utility Co.) - 281 897-9100
To report a power outage or streetlight out please contact:
Centerpoint Energy 713-207-2222 or go to the website: Streetlight Out
According to a Centerpoint Representative if a repair ticket is placed before noon it will be addressed within the same day, if one is placed after noon will be addressed the next day depending on their workload. There is a six digit number on the streetlight pole, please have this number when placing the repair ticket.